Cart Subtotal:$0.00 You have $250.00 to go for Free Shipping.
The Triple B is a new twist on the classic combination of buffalo sauce and blue cheese. If you like buffalo wings, you'll love this burger!
1) Thaw out 1 pound of ground ostrich and pat with a paper towel to absorb any extra moisture
2) Place ostrich into a mixing bowl and add 2 tbsp of AOF burger seasoning and minced onion
3) Mix the ingredients together well and form into your desired sized patties -- remember, a 1/4 pound ostrich burger will eat like a 1/3 pound beef burger because our burgers don't shrink!
4) Heat grill to medium-high, lightly baste your patties with olive oil and place them on the grill.
5) Cook to your desired temperature. Remember, ostrich will cook more quickly than beef due to the low-fat content. And great news: ostrich can be eaten at lower temperatures than beef (including medium-rare) because it's safer and easy on your digestive system.
6) Place blue cheese and buffalo sauce on burger and melt before removing burger from grill.
7) Lightly butter and toast your bun.
8) Top with lettuce, red onion, tomato and blue cheese mayo.
9) Enjoy this new twist on classic flavors 🍔.
Learn more about this and our other delicious ostrich burger recipes on our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yho_x5lq38E
Get ready for a mouthwatering treat: Ostrich Steak Sandwich. Tender ostrich steak smoked to perfection, nestled between freshly baked bread, and topped with a delicious sauce. It's guaranteed to be one of your next favorite sandwiches.
Get ready to savor the viral sensation – Whole Ostrich Leg! This Instagram-famous recipe by SoozieTheFoodie, with 2.2 million views, is your ticket to a mouthwatering adventure. Try it now and see what all the fuss is about.
We understand being hesitant to spend money on something unfamiliar, but don't let fear of the unknown stop you. We stand behind our products and are very confident you'll love them. If you're disappointed in your purchase for any reason, we'll refund your order, up to $100.