August 18, 2020
This spicy burger turns up the heat and the flavor!
1) Thaw out 1 pound of ground ostrich and pat with a paper towel to absorb any extra moisture
2) Place ostrich into a mixing bowl and add 2 tbsp of AOF burger seasoning and minced onion
3) Mix the ingredients together well and form into your desired sized patties -- remember, a 1/4 pound ostrich burger will eat like a 1/3 pound beef burger because our burgers don't shrink!
4) Heat grill to medium-high, lightly baste your patties with olive oil and place them on the grill
5) Cook to your desired temperature. Remember, ostrich will cook more quickly than beef due to the low-fat content. And great news: ostrich can be eaten at lower temperatures than beef (including medium-rare) because it's safer and easy on your digestive system.
6) Place pepperjack cheese on burger and melt before removing burger from grill.
7) Lightly butter and toast your bun.
8) Top with lettuce, red onion, tomato, chipotle mayo and grilled jalapeño.
9) Grab a cool drink and enjoy this spicy burger 🍔.
Learn more about this and our other delicious ostrich burger recipes on our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yho_x5lq38E
Comments will be approved before showing up.
January 06, 2021
December 18, 2020
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
We're producing a better red meat and increasing awareness of the resource intensity of food so consumers can make enlightened, healthy choices for themselves AND the planet. Join us today.
Click here to visit our Press Page to see what the Media is saying about us!