Cart Subtotal:$0.00 You have $250.00 to go for Free Shipping.
Tangy BBQ sauce and crispy onions give this cheeseburger a unique and delicious twist!
1) Thaw out 1 pound of ground ostrich and pat with a paper towel to absorb any extra moisture
2) Place ostrich into a mixing bowl and add 2 tbsp of AOF burger seasoning and minced onion
3) Mix the ingredients together well and form into your desired sized patties -- remember, a 1/4 pound ostrich burger will eat like a 1/3 pound beef burger because our burgers don't shrink!
4) Heat grill to medium-high, lightly baste your patties with olive oil, and place them on the grill
5) Cook to your desired temperature. Remember, ostrich will cook more quickly than beef due to the low-fat content. And great news: ostrich can be eaten at lower temperatures than beef (including medium-rare) because it's safer and easy on your digestive system.
6) Place cheddar cheese on burger and melt before removing burger from grill.
7) Lightly butter and toast your bun.
8) Top with crispy onions, lettuce, red onion, tomato and warmed BBQ sauce.
9) Enjoy this unique and delicious burger 🍔.
Learn more about this and our other delicious ostrich burger recipes on our YouTube channel here:
We understand being hesitant to spend money on something unfamiliar, but don't let fear of the unknown stop you. We stand behind our products and are very confident you'll love them. If you're disappointed in your purchase for any reason, we'll refund your order, up to $100.